




My Aunt and Uncle came to Hawaii last week for a vacation and they invited us over to their condo one day to go swimming in the bay and the swimming pools at the Marriot Ko Olina Resort. Talk about Beautiful and luxurious! The boys had a blast, there was the perfect kid pool and the bays were wonderful too. There actually happened to be a Hawaii Monk seal lying on the beach when we got there. It had come into the bay and swam up to the beach and took a nap for a couple hours. Crazy, the marine biologist said that is very rare to see a seal and they aren't very common seals either. It was a fun experience to see it. The boys had a Blast all day! (unfortunately Brady missed out because he was working). It was so fun to relax. The last time I went to a resort like this was when I was living here for school and the Ades family (I nannied for them in Boston) came to Maui and I flew over there to spend a few days with them at their resort. Talk about luxurious. Thanks again Stan and Julie for the fun day!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
A Day in Luxury
Posted by
Brady and Rachel
at
2:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
ahhhh....i'm going to live through you and this post rachel. :) beautimous...and so relaxing, fun, and what the seal! :) ps...camden's shades picture wins an emmy...ADORABLE!!! and i LOVE tayson's confidence in his ideas...go for it boyeee!!! also adorable that he felt satisfied that he can do it when he's big like daddy...amazing that that settled it!!! love the kid stories...keep 'em comin! :)
I am so jealous! That soes look so luxurious. It looks like you guys are having a blast. Poor Brady! I would've hated missing that!
I am so stinkin jealous!! That resort is gorgeous!! What I'd give to be there right now! Enjoy it all for me!
Post a Comment