Camden looked like quite the tourist at Pearl Harbor with his visor and his brochure. He spent quite a bit of time walking around and pretending he was reading the brochure. The other tourists were laughing, but unfortunately each time I tried to take a pic he stopped reading.
Camden with mommy's sunglasses. This kid has a love for sunglasses these days!
Unfortunately we have to leave this beautiful place tonight. We will truly miss it here. It really is an amazing place and SO Peaceful! We have all LOVED it here and hate to say goodbye, especially to Grandma Suzie. She and Grandpa Judd have been AMAZING! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! We spent our final days playing at the beach, watching whales, hiking, going to Pearl Harbor, and the boys and I went to the Dole pineapple maze (largest maze in the world). Tayson was pretty darn good at finding the different points in the maze and we all had a blast, while daddy stayed home and cut out a tree in the yard and did homework.
Not sure when the next time will be that we will post. We've got to figure out internet access in AZ. Goodbye to all our wonderful friends and especially Brady's mom here in Hawaii. We will miss you all dearly and have had a lot of fun hiking, flying kites and hanging out, and hello to our friends living in AZ that we get to see very soon. On to the next ADVENTURE! Aloha Oe for now.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Aloha Oe Hawaii!
Posted by
Brady and Rachel
at
10:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
it's so exciting to hear from you. I will definately send you a link to my blog when I finally go back to private. I do love you background too.
What cute pictures. Looks like you had a fun last couple of days. Have fun in Arizona!
we will miss you guys!!
So fun! I am sure you will miss Hawaii - who wouldn't?? How exciting for a new adventure in Arizona! I'm sure you'll be ready to be settled in Oregon when the time comes! I LOVE the picture of Camden looking all "touristy". He is getting so big and he is one handsome boy. Tayson is looking so grown up as well - Sophie still gets sad every time I show her your blog, but I keep reminding her that we WILL see you guys again someday! We got your gift in the mail today and it is SO CUTE! I admit I am having SO much fun buying/getting little boy things!! Thanks so much, that was so very nice of you to have something sent here! How long will you guys be in Arizona? We are planning a trip to Utah/Idaho sometime in July/August and would love to see you guys if you'll be around at all - you'll probably be in Oregon by then! Anyway, thanks again and good luck with everything! Love ya!
we had so much fun with you guys and i absolutely LOVED seeing ambrose interact with your awesome boys! thanks for being good friends- we love you guys. good luck in AZ!
OOOH TO AZ you COME?! I need to CALL YOU!!! we've been internet-tv-free the last week so I just saw that you're COMING right NOW!!! rahh!! i'm sure it's mixed emotions again for everyone...especially leaving HAWAII!!! MAN!!! and K..my fave pic is you with your hot momma action goin on with the 2 cutest boys by you!
Post a Comment