Thursday, February 14, 2008

8 comments:

echo said...

what a cute video. happy valentines day!

Stephanie said...

cute video- awesome shirt! :)

Molly Malia said...

your boys are so cute! kasey and i got a kick out of watching this video! happy valentines day!

Nicholas and Brittani said...

I love the video. I just showed Charli and she said "Mom, did you see that? Camden just said his first word." I explained to her that he has probably been talking for a while...but it made me feel bad because she said that she remembers how much fun the kids all used to have in the nasty little playroom. We miss you guys!

Stephanie said...

sign us up and call us!

echo said...

i think sunday would work better for us cause we have a ward luau on saturday. but we can skip out on that if sunday is inconvenient for you. we love parties!!

Gates & Tausha said...

WOO hoo love the vid...ADORABLE LITTLE VALENTINES!! tell tayson i love truck valentines...i'll take it! :)

Unknown said...

Happy V-day to you guys too!! Cute video and tell Tayson thanks for the card he made.