Well, I've slacked a little on taking pictures, mainly just cause we haven't really done much exciting, just hang around the house and walk to a nearby park (Brady takes the car to work, because the kids have been catching up on sleep in the mornings so I don't want to wake them up to drive Brady to work and then have to go pick him up again after work. We don't have any big plans and it has been nice to just chill this week. The boys love the backyard full of rocks and playing in a small shed they have made into their playhouse. My favorite part thus far would have to be the WILDFLOWERS by far! They are BEAUTIFUL! There are some right by our mailbox and in many neighbors yards around. Breathtaking! Who would have thought this dry place could have such beauty! j/k. Being here I am gaining a new perspective of Arizona. Saturday morning I went hiking with Brady's aunt up on some mountain (don't know the name), but the view from the top was gorgeous of the valley, and there were many green bushes along the way. It was a lot of fun to get a break and enjoy the beauty. She pointed out that there are SO MANY hikes around here. I had no idea! We will definitely have to take advantage of that while we are here. You will notice in the last picture Tayson found a way to replicate the picture of his name in the sand in Hawaii, with daddy's help. He was very proud. Camden woke up a couple nights ago with a severe cough. I'm hoping it is only a cold and it will gradually go away. He is a little onry at times, but for the most part has plenty of energy, so I haven't gone to a doctor. We'll wait at see if is worsens or just improves and then make the call if needed. The boys love their new home, though they do talk about wanting to go back to Hawaii and Utah. Tayson claims he wants to move back to Alpine Storage after here. I've explained that we aren't going to live there anymore, but it just broke his heart. I think the main reason he wants to go back there is that he misses Jack (his friend). I promised we would stop by and visit and then changed the subject because he kept pursuing the idea of wanting to move there, I really think he is just needing some stability. I try to explain that he is going to make new friends in Oregon and we will be able to live there for a long time so he can have the same friends for a long time (all the goodbyes to his friends are starting to catch up to him). I try to avoid the subject, but he has his moments. I've noticed a DRAMATIC difference in Tayson and Camden playing together. There isn't nearly as much of Tayson trying to drive Camden crazy in one way or another. They are really starting to become friends and play together nicely since we moved to AZ. I AM SO GRATEFUL! They have a lot of fun together. I will count my blessings!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Wildflowers!
Posted by
Brady and Rachel
at
2:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
hey guess what i was on this earlier and then got off then got on a few minutes later and the last post was on how sweet well i guess i will read it now we are at grandpa and grandmas house.
AZ is beautiful! I love seeing that you have a blog! I know Brady and love to see friend's blogs! Very cute family!
Hey Rachel! It's Curry and Melissa! We love to see what you guys are up to and keep in touch this way!!
i am glad that you are enjoying AZ. it is similar to NM where i am from. the beauty takes a little getting used to but it is very beautiful in its own way.
Rachel & Brady glad to know you made it to Arizona safely!! Welcome back to the mainland. The wildflowers are beautiful!! I'm glad we can keep in touch this way!!
Love Tayson's name with the sticks. Very creative. By the way HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I'll call ya later today! Also, I love the flowers... didn't know they grew flowers in arizona. Only thought they grew rocks. jk :-)
Rachel- thanks for looking us up. How fun! Ryan was glad to see your blog- he couldn't believe you had two litle guys! We're so glad to keep in touch with old friends. Hope everything is going well for your family. Your boys are darling!
HEY!!! i hope the rest of your birthday day turned out GREAT!!! SO...it's PERFECT! gates told me last night he has monday off...so you WILL get to meet him if you guys are still up to a classic FHE with us!! it'll be at the madres 75th cactus. :)
Post a Comment