Friday, March 14, 2008

Craigslist.com Rocks





Sorry, but where else can you buy two bikes in great condition for only $15.00 for both. My parents gave us $20.00 for Camden's b-day to spend on something fun for the boys. I don't think we could have found anything better. We found both of these bikes together on www.craigslist.com for $15.00. With no car during the day, it has been so nice to have something to keep the boys entertained. They ride bikes at least 2 hours a day. They love it, even Camden is starting to get the hang of it. We had thought originally if we could find bikes cheap enough we could buy them for the time we are here and then get rid of them when we leave, since we have no room to pack them home. I never thought we would find them for this cheap. I was talking to my dad and he was guessing if you average it out over the 7 weeks we are here, it is about $.40 a day for at least two hours of entertainment each day. I calculated it out (excluding Sundays), it ends up being 35.7 cents a day to entertain the boys. Chahoo!!! In other words Sweet! Awesome! It has especially been nice since I've been sick the past two weeks and have little energy to try to go anywhere, I can just take them outside and sit and watch them ride bikes around the cul-da-sac. Thanks Nana and Papa as Tayson and Camden say!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah for you! I love Craigslist! Hope you feel better!!

Stephanie said...

i LOVE craigs list as well! we just got a microwave on there that works great for $15 and a TV and bookshelf for really cheap too so i am for sure a fan!

Unknown said...

What a deal! Looks like they have fun with them.

Gates & Tausha said...

i need to find the treasures on CRAIGYPOO!! i don't yet know it's wonders....but YOU FOUND ONE!!!! they look like they're having FUN with those $15 bikes!!

Leisa Waldron said...

Awesome fine Rachel! I love craigslist, we buy and sell all of the time. Good bike hunting!

echo said...

craigslist is the best! have fun with the bikes!!

Missy said...

I met you guys through KSL that's like craigslist and those kind of websites are the greatest. I need you to teach my kids how to throw tantrums like your's do.