Well, no new pics for now - I've been sick most of this week, since the night of my b-day - gee what a great day to get sick. Anyways, I do want to just add a quick post for a close friend of mine. We have been good friends since I nannied in Boston way back when, but have slacked on keeping in touch recently which I feel horrible about, so I was SHOCKED to find out when we arrived in AZ and I called her (she lives here) that she had been pregnant and went into pre-term labor and had a baby boy at 26 weeks on December 30th. She was on her way to see him in the hospital when I was talking to her. For the most part he is doing very well, such a fighter. However he was supposed to come home this week, but has been struggling with his eating, so they have postponed his release. If you guys don't mind remembering little Ryder in your prayers to help him start eating his full bottles, it would be very much appreciated. He really ought to be home with his mom and dad, they are such amazing people and Kira deserves to finally be able to be a mom in her own home. He is their first baby. Thanks to all our family and friends for your help. Keep fighting Ryder, and hang in their Kira and Greg!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I love the header picture and the boys pictures on the side bar. So cute! I especially love Taysons. That is a keeper. As for your friend. That is really sad. Tyler and I were just looking at her blog and were saying that we couldn't even imagine going through that. Glad he has made it this far and is doing so well. We'll remember him in our prayers.
P.S. Get better soon!
ahhh...i checked out ryder's pics in their blog...prayers their way!!! what a hard situation...but Heavenly Father's got a plan! I love your new pics...they are SOOOOO GOOOOOOD....I hope ya'll are feeling better...I'll call you tomorrow bout FHE!!
Yeah, we are headed out there in August for Dental School. We'll be there for the next 4-6 years depending if I go Orthodontics. Didn't you nanny out there?
We are way excited for it... its a long way from home but it will be such a change and fun experience.
Its good to hear from you.
Rachel
Hey does Melissa and Craig have a blogspot?? What have they been up to?
I dont even know her, but I went and looked at her blog anyway (like a stalker) and I am blown away by their situation and great attitude! I will still keep them in my prayers, even though I dont personally know them, because you are right that they just deserve to be a family in their own home: healthy and happy!
Thanks to all the prayers on behalf of Ryder Kira and Greg, even if you don't know them. Happy to report I received a text that Ryder came home earlier this evening.
Post a Comment