Friday, March 14, 2008

A Day at the Park

Tausha was so kind to come and get the kids and I and take us to a nice park where the kids could play. They LOVED it.
My friend and old BYU-Hawaii roommate and I climbing at the playground. Lets just say it has been a long time since I've been rock climbing, so even this little one at the park was EXCITING to climb.
Look at that climber, takes after his mom.

This is how my boys throw a tantrum when it is time to leave a park. They don't scream, they just get really sad. They could live at a park all day and be entertained. They are entertained by simple things and for that I am very grateful.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

that last picture cracks me up! what peaceful boys- now that's my kind of tantrum!

Anonymous said...

oh that is so cute though (the picture) can't wait to come see you guys it is like a month away! ya!

Gates & Tausha said...

haha...good times!!! you and your boys were so fun!!! and YES...the beate lunch sounds GREAT...i'll email ya back in a bit! lets DO IT!!