Wednesday, December 19, 2007

We will be heading to......

For those of you whom have not already heard through email or phone, we decided late last night to accept the job offer in Salem, Oregon, so we will be heading up that way after graduation. We are VERY EXCITED as we have heard SO MUCH GOOD about Oregon. We don't mind rain, if it means greenery. We love to see green around us, such as in Hawaii. This is an incredible job opportunity for Brady and we feel good about everything. It is difficult to get into a private practice right out of school, so Brady had planned on working in an acute setting (hospital), so it was a huge blessing to receive this job out of school especially with such a nationally well-known Physical Therapist. We are excited to finally know where we will be heading. We weren't expecting to have a job offer this early so it is a relief to not have to stress over the next few months with applications and interviews in the middle of internships. Better run, just wanted to share the good news.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats to you guys! How exciting to know where you are headed. Looks like you are having fun in Hawaii. I have never been there but one day I will make it... :)

Gates & Tausha said...

Congratso yous!! :) And I am mega-proud of you for doing ALL that catch up...I might have given up...SO fun to hear about it all...and I am SUPER jealous you're in Hawaii...living there again...even a couple months I would LOVE! Enjoy...and glad you got there safe and such! :) Happy Hawaii...ps...did I say your boys are adorable?! :)

Brian said...

Congratulations Brady,

Sounds like a great opportunity. I would love to settle down in Oregon someday. I am really happy for you and your family.

Brian Phillips