Tayson begged Gramma Suzie to let him keep his "BIG" leaf. She was so nice to allow it. However he needed Camden's help to move it (Gramma eventually cut it down a little and he could haul it himself). He was pretty proud of his big leaf. Camden found some hard dry leaf/husk time thing that he claimed was his leaf. I forgot to take a picture though. The boys loved watching the coconuts come down and the guy climb the tree. It was a fun experience watching the guy cut them down, but I am especially glad to have the coconuts out of the tree so I don't have to worry about the possibility of them falling on one of the kids while they play outside (they are very dangerous).
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Coconuts are Falling!
Tayson begged Gramma Suzie to let him keep his "BIG" leaf. She was so nice to allow it. However he needed Camden's help to move it (Gramma eventually cut it down a little and he could haul it himself). He was pretty proud of his big leaf. Camden found some hard dry leaf/husk time thing that he claimed was his leaf. I forgot to take a picture though. The boys loved watching the coconuts come down and the guy climb the tree. It was a fun experience watching the guy cut them down, but I am especially glad to have the coconuts out of the tree so I don't have to worry about the possibility of them falling on one of the kids while they play outside (they are very dangerous).
Posted by
Brady and Rachel
at
12:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Oh it looks so warm and Beautiful. I'm glad to hear you had a great Christmas. I think about the boys every Monday and wish you were here in Utah. Tell the boys Miss Missy love them!
Post a Comment