Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Face planting

Camden had a nice spill shortly after we moved down to Orem before heading to Hawaii. We ran to the bank to change our address and on the way back to the car he skidded on the gravel on his face. It healed pretty quickly fortunately. I think my kids have some sort of special healing power. Both boys have nailed their eye or forhead on something really hard multiple times and have had HUGE bumps and we think for sure it will result in a black eye, but by the next day the bump is completely gone and there is only a tiny mark. This was Camden's first experience with really face planting. I was glad I wasn't planning to take any professional pictures anytime soon. I am grateful it was only this bad, and of course with his special powers, was healed almost completely within two days.

0 comments: