Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Most recent posts

Just so you have a heads up before you continue on. I have finally updated our blog, but I had so many pictures I had been meaning to post but we didn't have access to a computer for a period of time so I never got around to it, so I posted A LOT of pictures today (it will probably show two days of posting pictures for those looking at it because it is now 11pm in Hawaii which is 2am in Utah). Be aware there are at least two full pages of new pictures just so you have a heads up. As you can see from some of the pictures, we arrived in Hawaii just fine and are having a lot of fun. Brady has started working construction for the next couple of weeks to earn a little extra money before he starts his intership. We miss our family and friends who are on the mainland, but are excited to start this new adventure! On Monday while the kids and I were walking to the beach, a van pulled over and a girl called out my name. I turned around and there was a friend of mine from Elementary-High school, Natalie, with her husband and three boys. We happened to go to BYUH at the same time years ago as well, and I ran into her when we were out here three years ago for Christmas. She was here while her husband finished school. I thought she had since moved off the island, so it was a fun surprise to see that she is still here and lives just a couple streets away. Two of her boys are similar in age to Tayson and Camden so they'll have more friends to play with. There are also two little boys that are the same age as ours that live next door. They have a slide, trampoline and bikes. Tayson and Camden have been blessed to have new friends to play with here. They are having a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I glanced through the pics but haven't had a chance to read all the captions but I just wanted to congragulate Brady on his job acceptance. I'm at the hospital now as I type waiting for tyler to get out of recovery and didn't know if I'd get a chance later on to call ya so anyways. Tell Brady congrats and I'll try calling in the next few days. Tell the boys hi and that I miss them tonz! Love ya guys!

Anonymous said...

it looks like you guys are having fun there expecially with the warm weather we have had so many big snow storms it is do cold you are really lucky I love you all and miss you too! :)