Thanksgiving weekend, we went to Zermatt with my family. Brady and I went to the BYU-Utah game on Saturday, so I wasn't around to take many pictures but we did get a couple of the kids swimming. Tayson was just hanging out and chillin' in the hot tub with Nana and Auntie CieJae. Camden was so proud of himself that he could swim in the water all by himself for the first time. Thanks to whomever invented arm floats! It was a fun getaway, and Brady and I especially had fun at the BYU-Utah game, though it was WAY TOO INTENSE! I don't like having to be stressed out the entire game because it is so close the entire game and is anyone's game up until the last second. Glad that BYU came out victorious in the end, and Brady had a blast because we were able to hop down on the field afterwards and hang out for the presentations. We finally crossed one of Brady's Sports "To do " events off of his list. He has made a list of sporting events/games he wants to do sometime in his lifetime, and or before we left Utah (the BYU-Utah game at Lavell Edwards Stadium was one of the must do's before leaving Utah). Red Sox vs Yankees at Fenway Stadium, along with many others are on his list of to-do's in his lifetime. I can't remember most of them though. I believe one is a Duke basketball game at Duke, but not sure. You'd have to ask him, he's got a list made!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Thanksgiving Weekend at Zermatt
Posted by
Brady and Rachel
at
12:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment