



After Farmers Market on Saturday, we got the chance to go with my dad and sister and niece over to a huge pumpkin patch where the boys got to choose a pumpkin. Tayson kept looking and looking and we kept trying to show him perfectly shaped pumkins to choose from, but he finally found the pumkin he wanted and wouldn't change his mind. He found the biggest "best" shaped pumpkin as you can see in the picture above. When we got home we let him paint the pumkin (it looked to difficult to try to carve). He loves his pumpkin! Camden was happy with choosing a baby pumpkin in the end. It was a fun day overall, thanks Papa!






2 comments:
oh my GOSH you guys KILL me with all the fun farm-type-stuff you do...I LOVE IT!!! sounds SOOO fun...and whoa...apple juice press...that beats it all! SO neat...great experiences and memories like you said for your sweet boys!! :) I'm sure you'll be back to keep up those memories with your fam...and you can start them wherever you go. :) Happy Halloween to you and your family! (PS...Nick Hunter, a guy I grew up with, recognized your picture from Conference on my blog...their link is on my blog if you want to know who I'm talkin about!) MUCH LOVE!!! -Taush
Your boys are so cute! I am going to miss you all so much. Thank you for letting me teach them. Keep in touch.
Missy
Post a Comment