Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Farmers Market



Saturday was the last day of Farmers Market this Fall. We've been going every week to help my dad sell fruit. The kids love it and look forward to it each week. This last saturday was the first saturday of good weather in four weeks, so I was finally able to bring the camera and take pictures before it ended. My sister and niece Peyton came up as well for part of the afternoon. Tayson has been going to Farmers Market since he was Peyton's age and we used to put him in an apple box to play while we sold fruit, like we did with Peyton. Gosh the years have gone by so fast! I've grown up going to Farmers Market every year for as long as I can remember. I also have pictures of me about Camden's age selling fruit down in Blanding, Utah. Its so fun that I've been able to give my kids a chance to have some similar memories. It is weird to think that we may not be around this area next Fall, so this may be our last year of Farmers Market. I've already told Brady though that we have to come back to visit in the Fall each year if possible for Farmers Market. Though it is over for the year, we fortunately we have apple juice making to look forward to in a week or two, where we take all of the left over apples and make juice up on the farm with another family that has a juice press. It is a big event and a lot of fun and we are looking forward to it.

0 comments: