Our friends Nic and Brittani moved last week. Tayson and Charli got in on the action of loading things into the truck. Talk about big helpers, they thought the were SO cool. Tayson misses Charli, but it adjusting much better than I thought he would so I am very grateful. Fortunately, a little boy name Jack who is a little younger than Tayson has moved in, so he does have a friend afterall. Tayson was excited when I told him that Charli didn't move too far away though so we can still see her sometimes. Sunday, October 21, 2007
Moving day for Charli
Our friends Nic and Brittani moved last week. Tayson and Charli got in on the action of loading things into the truck. Talk about big helpers, they thought the were SO cool. Tayson misses Charli, but it adjusting much better than I thought he would so I am very grateful. Fortunately, a little boy name Jack who is a little younger than Tayson has moved in, so he does have a friend afterall. Tayson was excited when I told him that Charli didn't move too far away though so we can still see her sometimes.
Posted by
Brady and Rachel
at
5:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
whettens whettens...you are always up to something AWESOME!!! i ESPECIALLY loved the rasberry picking section...Yu-UM...and your kids are so cute...I want to experience farm life...for like a month..and then maybe go back to city-life...but i gotta check it out SOMETIME...sounds so fun! loved all the pics...love YOU! -T
Post a Comment