Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Halloween






Our computer doesn't normally allow me to upload pictures and I have to wait until I go to my parents to do so, but today it has decided to work, so I'll post what I can. These are pictures from Halloween. I was lucky to be able to take the day off from work on Halloween. We went up to Brady's school for a halloween party with his classmates, and then I took the kids to a park near the SLC Temple to take a few pictures. When Brady was done with work we headed down to Alpine for the rest of the evening to go trick or treating and hang out with family. The bottom pictures is of the boys and my neice Peyton. The boys were each a dog and my neice was an adorable pink bunny. She was pretty good at gnawing on the carrot too. The boys had a blast and Brady was VERY patient with me while trick or treating to a lot of family and friends houses. He knew it would likely be our last halloween in Utah, and he knows how much I love taking the kids trick or treating and seeing people I haven't seen for a while. Last year he cut it short, and knowing that this year would likely be the last, he made up for it by allowing us to spend a lot more time out in the neighborhoods without complaining. Thanks Hun!





0 comments: