Sunday, March 1, 2009

Update

Here are a few pics of our new home. No outside shots yet, I just keep forgetting to get out and take a pic when it is daylight. I'll also try to get a pic of our enormous patio in the backyard.


Main bathroom was an ugly red color, we changed it to a light green (darker than the master bedroom though), but I don't have a pic of the master bedroom yet (too many boxes still). The counter top doesn't match the greatest, but one day we will replace that.

Living room. We lightened the color just slightly, but a different shade of brown so it matched the other bedroom colors a little better.

Boys new bedroom (it was an ugly dark royal blue color before). There will eventually be a truck border along the top so I'll post a new pic when that happens.
Guest room that needs to be painted still. Hopefully this week, so I'll post an update on it later. Also once we get the baby's room painted I'll post that too (right now it is an ugly Purple, but won't stay that way for long I hope). Once the master bedroom and kitchen are in order (we didn't paint the kitchen), I'll take a pic of those.
When Grandpa Judd arrived he took a nap on the couch while the boys watched a show. Camden decided to rest his head on Grandpa while he watched a show. It was too cute, so I had to get a pic. This was the only "nap" Grandpa got while he was here, after that we kept him EXTREMELY busy painting, moving our W/D, etc. We couldn't have gotten anything ready in the new house before the move without his help. We are forever grateful! The boys LOVED having Grandpa around and helping him paint, and work on the house (though I didn't get any pictures of that unfortunately). Brady has a great one of Tayson painting on the ladder, but it is on his cell phone, so I'll have to try to get it). Tayson talked for weeks about taking Grandpa Judd to church so he could show all his friends how big his Grandpa is (6'7"), so he loved it when Sunday came.
Every Sunday morning (besides fast Sunday), Brady helps the boys make pancakes, its been a tradition for over a year now and the boys LOVE it. This was the last time they made them in our old apartment before the move. Memories. We are excited to keep up the tradition in our new home, especially Mom, since she doesn't have to do anything but eat the yummy pancakes!
And last......for those who requested it, an update on my Enormous belly. 29 weeks! I don't care for the pic much, but it at least gives an idea of how large I am getting for those who aren't around to see it in person. (At about 26 weeks it really shot out.)

10 comments:

Alexis said...

Cute house - that's a lot of work for a pregnant lady! Glad you had some good helpers. Can't wait to see more pictures of your house. And you look so cute. I love pregnant bellies!

The Foulgers said...

YOur house looks super nice- How exciting!!! I am soo happy for you guys. Let me know if you need any help unpacking, etc. Take some more pics, or else I might have to show up and see it for myself!

Aim Aug said...

It looks great Rachel! You are crazy to move and have a baby so close together! Very brave.

Unknown said...

The house looks great! And I can't believe you only have 2 months left. It goes a lot fast when you are away. Can't wait to see the rest of the house.

Stacia said...

How exciting!! I bet it feels so good to be in the house! And you look so cute! We miss you guys already!

Jana and BJ said...

How fun! Everything looks wonderful! I can't wait to get together with you guys!

Meagan said...

I love the new place. That's so exciting for you guys. I can't wait to finally have a house of our own. It looks really good. You look great too. Wow- I can't believe you have just 11 weeks left- although that probably seems like a long time to you. I am very happy for you guys- such a great, cute little family.

Leisa Waldron said...

You look so cute pregnant! I am feeling huge too...but it always seems worse until you look at pictures and think "oh, I wasn't a big as I thought." The house is adorable...I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

love the house! i might come stay with you guys this summer if thats okay! :)

Missy said...

I love the picture. It's literally looks like you have a basketball in your shirt. Not to much longer and you'll have three. Your house looks great. Good colors. It's always nice to have little helpers to paint.