Just an update on house: got most of the house painted so far, minus the baby's room and guest room, but should get to that in the next week or two (maybe after Brady's big presentation next week). Still no pictures. My camera sat in my coat pocket most of the days we were painting, but we were usually in a rush to get out and so busy while we were there that I never remembered to take any. Hope to soon still. Just thought I would give a heads up that though we are moving, Comcast is going to take their time in moving our internet/cable/phone with us, so we might not have access to email/phone/cable for a week. My cell phon still works though. Update on pregnancy: All seems to be going well thus far, though my glucose test did come back higher that it should, so I get the privilege of fasting 12 hours monday night, and then arriving bright and early at 7am for my blood to be drawn, and then again every hour after that for three hours. For those who have done this before, you understand, and I will now be able to sympathize with you. I hate needles period, so four of them in three hours..............you get the picture. Camden will join me in the outing (Tayson in preschool) so hopefully he'll be happy and stay entertained too. I did talk with the doc though at my last appt and he said they will start stripping my membranes at 37 weeks and if this little one doesn't come by 39 weeks, they'll go ahead and induce. Crazy as that means probably 10 1/2 weeks max left. AHHH! So not ready, though I don't know there is much we can do until he/she arrives anyways. Doc predicts this baby's weight to be in between the boys birth weights (9lb 6 oz, and 7lb 13 oz), so if a large head comes along with it, with the combination of possibly having to do a spinal block again, then it would probably be best to get him/her here around 39 weeks to possibly avoid a c-section. Just my theory though.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Rachel! Congrats on the baby and the house and everything. It's so good to hear you are doing well. Good luck with the needles...I know how you feel...sucks, but its only four-ish hours, right?
How fun for you guys to have a house! I can't wait to see pics. This is perfect timing for you guys too it sounds like. It will be so nice to be in before baby gets here. Good luck with all the baby stuff. Those are pretty big babies! Go girl! Not that you have much choice really. You are going to have fun with 3. The adjustment takes a little more time but it is still fun!
Hi! I am excited to see pictures of your house. Charli lately has been talking about Tayson alot. She says she misses her friends :( Anyway, my test is this coming Thursday. The school lost my file and never sent it to the state. (Go figure!) So I have been waiting patiently. I finally called the school after two weeks of waiting and got it all cleared up. I am very nervous but very excited to move on with this whole long process. Six months to go. I think its time for another belly shot to see the progress of the last month. I hope that you are taking it easy with the repairs and the move...I dont want you to have to do what I did with Ellie, not fun. I think I just plain old over did it that weekend before she was born. Good luck to you guys in the move...we are happy for you!
Post a Comment