Camden requested an ocean birthday cake, so needless to say, we had to pack in as much ocean creatures as possible so the ocean is a bit crowded today, but that's okay because the three year old is SUPER excited about it.
what cute pictures of Camden and I LOVE the cake. So creative! How fun- it's amazing how time flys with your kids. How are things going with the baby to come? You look great and I bet you're just so excited, I can't believe you aren't going to find out the gender...I would be dying to know, but it will be a great surprise when the baby comes!
Too cute!!! I can't believe how much his baby picture looks like them. Brecken looks nothing look her newborn pictures. Your family is adorable. Let me know if I can help any way with your move: cleaning, babysitting, whatever! YOur Great!!!
Your boys are growing up...the cake is so cute...almost as good as being in Hawaii :-) Enjoy your new home...I can't think of anyone that deserves it more! We miss you guys!
6 comments:
what cute pictures of Camden and I LOVE the cake. So creative! How fun- it's amazing how time flys with your kids. How are things going with the baby to come? You look great and I bet you're just so excited, I can't believe you aren't going to find out the gender...I would be dying to know, but it will be a great surprise when the baby comes!
He is so cute and so BIG! I think his smile looks just like Tayson's. We miss you guys and hope to come and see you in Oregon someday!!
So cute Rachel! I can't believe he's three!
Too cute!!! I can't believe how much his baby picture looks like them. Brecken looks nothing look her newborn pictures. Your family is adorable. Let me know if I can help any way with your move: cleaning, babysitting, whatever! YOur Great!!!
Your boys are growing up...the cake is so cute...almost as good as being in Hawaii :-) Enjoy your new home...I can't think of anyone that deserves it more! We miss you guys!
you are amazing at cakes! teach me!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment