Okay, so I feel kind of dumb asking, but any help at this point would be great. Only 7 1/2 more weeks till the due date, about 6 1/2 till they likely induce, and this child is totally and completely NAMELESS! First of all, not knowing the gender plays a small part in the problem, but we can't come up with a boy name or a girl name. I have a large list of random names, but I don't think that I totally love any of them yet. Maybe later on I will put a poll or something on for advice (if I figure out how to do it), but till then..... If any of you have any boy or girl names that you think are really cute (common or uncommon), but that you won't use for one reason or another (maybe doesn't go well with last name, or a relative or close friend already used it so you won't, etc) please pass them this way. I obviously don't want to "steal" anyone's future childrens names, that is why I say if you likely won't be using it, but you still like the name. Brady thinks its funny that I am so indecisive about this. This child will likely not be named when he/she is born, maybe a day or two later, but any help in getting closer to a decision would great. Thanks guys!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
I know exactly what you are going through. I wish I could help you but we are having the exact same problem. So far the only names Jas likes are baby and smurfette! If I think of any that I am not using I will try to help you out.
go with cool family names- like old old ancestors and what not! i am sure you guys will come up with something great!
Girl: Kadence or Baylee
Boy: Hudson or Bridger
Okay, so I thought about that forever. We were thinking maybe for a girl you should choose: Brittani and for a boy you might consider:Nicholas...(those were Nic's idea's)
Seriously though, I am so glad that I am not choosing a name right now, that was tough for me to pull out the few that I did. I always think really hard about the name thing...it's a huge resposibility!
Good luck, I cannot wait to find out what you have chosen!!!
I have always loved the name Benson (but Benson Jensen flows all too well). And Maya (or Maia) for a girl, but BJ hates it. Then she could be Maya Papaya! I also like Mason but Mason and Tayson doesn't work. Names are so much fun!!! I'll keep thinking.
Hmmm..... When I was pregnant with Nora the boy name I had picked out was Sawyer - but Nora was a girl (obviously) and then I had a friend use that name so now I won't... I like tons of girl names - they are easier I think: A few of my past favorites are Eliza, Jane, Hannah, .... I want to name our next girl Claire - but I wouldn't feel bad if you used it! :) And who knows if I'll have another girl (I hope I will!) or if I will still want that name when I do anyway. Good luck! If I think of a name that goes well with Tayson and Camden I will be sure to pass it on!! Good luck!
You guys will figure it out! Your brain will be struck by lightning and it will just come to you! I love the name Egan for a boy or girl (it's my maternial gramma's maiden name, but no one else in my family likes it (Trent vetoed it right off). Good luck! You'll find it!
oh my gosh,...seriously i'm glad i'm not the only one!! it took us 3 days to name jesi (a name NOT even on our list) after she was born, and 3 days for camryn as well. wish i had some names for ya, girl! sorry i am no help at all, but i do know how you feel. hope you come up with something great soon! and remember, no matter which name you choose, you will ultimately love it and it will totally fit there little personality. good luck guys!
ps...i love the prego pic, and i'm finally convinced that you're having a girl. ;) and just for the record, i was right ALL ALONG about verona having a boy. ;) what can i say? it's a gift. just kidding!!
I love Reese for a boy or girl...but we have friends that have used it for both sexes so we probably won't. :)
I don't know why but I have always liked Halle/Hallie for a girl, or Jenna. Boy: Jaxon, Noah (we still might use this one), Hunter. I seem to like two syllable names. :) Thanks for the nice comment! I can't wait to find out what you are having! That has to be so exciting!
Wow, that is awesome that you are waiting to find out the sex of the baby!
I think it will be a girl. And her name will be...I have no idea. I had a hard enough time coming up with a name for my daughter.
Can't wait to see this little sprout!
Rachel- your house looks great btw- but as for names they are hard for me too. I like the name Kyson (like Tyson, but with a K) for a boy, but Ry doesn't seem to like it (maybe it's too close to Tayson though). I also like Paycer for a boy too. For girls I like Cambrie or Kyla or Alyssa. Good Luck- we're excited to see what you have!
Post a Comment