Monday, May 5, 2008

Making memories on the farm again

Good to be back on the farm

So in awe at the fire Papa made on the farm. So excited to start roasting hot dogs and marshmallows. As a child we did this all the time, so it is so fun to be back up here letting our kids experience the fun. They had a blast (well for the most part -see last three pics)
Getting ready to have a weenie roast (roast hot dogs) on the Farm.
My neice Peyton and her daddy came up too. The boys love being back and playing with her. She's changed a lot since we were last here.
Tayson rolling his eyes at being told he couldn't get too close to the fire. He rolls his eyes a lot lately. OH BOY
Showing just how dirty he got while eating a smore

I had to post these last three pics to show that my children do have their moments that they throw fits or have meltdowns. I don't even remember what started this for Camden, but when I pulled out the camera to take a picture, he got SO UPSET and kept trying to hit the camera away. I just had to laugh, because it isn't really like him to do this, but with all the changes going on the past 5 months, he and Tayson have their moments lately where they are starting to act out. I don't blame them, but also hope once we settle down in Oregon, they will grow out of it again.

2 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

ok hi it's me commenting AGAIN...how AWESOME to roast mallows on a farm fire! yee haw! :) and oh my gosh...camden...wooo!!!

Nicholas and Brittani said...

Camden looks so big in this picture! It is amazing how they change so quickly! You guys all look great and have had such an awesome adventure! I wish I could say that we have had a fun adventure...but it is the same old same old for us! And Disneyland...I ahve been begging Nic to take my little ones there for a long time. Maybe someday we will be lucky enough to go. CONGRATS BRADY!!!! WAY TO GO!!!