Monday, May 5, 2008

Dancing Machines

My little sister took this video of the boys dancing in her bedroom shortly after we arrived in Utah. I didn't know they had it in them. Check them out. They've got quite the moves. I couldn't stop laughing. Also quick update: Brady is finally scheduled to take the long dreaded boards on Tuesday. We will then begin our drive to the beautiful Northwest that afternoon. AHHHHHH I can't believe it is really happening. Now if we could just get over this bronchitis going around and hopefully we would be able to get some stuff done in preparation for the move.

3 comments:

Jana and BJ said...

I love the hip action!!! Your boys are so funny!!!
I can't believe you guys are leaving...and so soon. So sad!

Gates & Tausha said...

hahaha....what a GREAT video to capture....AWESOME! i love kid dancing. shame-less. best blessings on the drive, and the boards are done by now...i'm sure brady did awesome. :) happy oregon...hope the place turns out great!!! now you can settle down and enjoy!

Meagan said...

What cuties!! We are glad to hear that everything went so well with your move. Good luck!