On Brady's day off on Monday we went to Haleiwa for shave ice and then chilled at a beach and watched the waves on the North Shore on our way home (they weren't all that big this day, but the other day they were huge- unfortunately I didn't have my camera then though). It was nice to get out and go somewhere and the boys love the shave ice of course. Brady took a cute picture of Camden and I but I accidentally deleted the good one. The one I posted was the only other one, but I realize I never post pictures of me because I am taking the pictures. For Christmas Santa gave me a gift certificate to get my haircut cut and highlighted. You can't really tell from the picture, but it was the only picture I have. It was a lot of fun and it is so nice to have some lighter color in my hair for the first time in two years. Thank you Santa and Brady (for giving Santa the idea)!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Shave ice, Waves and Family, what could be better.
Posted by
Brady and Rachel
at
6:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'm jealous of you guys and the gorgeous weather. It is FREEZING here!! We got your x-mas card today. The picture is so cute! The first thing both Tyler and I said when we opened it was... I wish that were me! I love the hair. You will need to post more pictures where you can see the highlights better. I want to cut my hair so bad but am to big of a wimp. I also want to go blonde again but once again, a wimp. Tyler likes dark and long. He said I can change it but I'm afraid he'll hate it and I hate all the attention you get when you first change your hair if you know what I mean? Well, I've tried out 4 meals this week that were all SUPER SUPER easy and they have all turned out great! The crockpot is becoming my best friend. I did some oven and stove top meals too. If your are interested I'll have to pass them along to you. One was mom's rosemary chkn, a tortilla/chckn/mexican casserole thing, very yummy roast and potatoes and carrots, and parmesean chkn. All fabulous and amazing enough I didn't burn or ruin any! And I've tried out my new "schedule" and I can't believe how much I've been able to accomplish in a day! Who knows if I'll keep up with it but I am trying and I have a very happy husband. Cookin and Cleanin is the way to a mans heart I've learned. :-) We miss you guys!
your boys are adorable with their blankys on their heads! fun little personalities! and OH MY GOSH i am SO jealous of you guys beachin' it!! wave-watching and such...LOVE IT! enjoy every moment!!! great posts!
hey brady and family!,
molly here, are you guys living out there now? i'm so jealous! soak up the sun while i freeze in the middle of no where!
I thought it looked like you had something done to your hair! I like it! :)
Post a Comment