This morning, Camden insisted on eating his cereal with his blankie on top of his head. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take pictures because he looked so darn cute and was so determined to have it on his head. Tayson also asked to have his picture taken too, hence the cheesy smile. On another note, a quote from a couple of days ago that made me laugh: we were having a picnic outside, the boys and I, and Tayson was talking about how he had a big sandwich (two pieces of bread instead of one) and he said "I can have this because (pause) "I'm the Man (in a deep voice)." Brady says this frequently when Tayson asks him why daddy gets bigger portion than him of dessert, etc, and Tayson has obviously picked up on it. I couldn't stop laughing.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Breakfast Time
Posted by
Brady and Rachel
at
6:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
How cute is he! Those are darling pictures. They make me miss the two of them more and more. Hey, I don't know if you are aware of a "blog" mailbox where it will automatically notify you when someone updates there blog. Anyways its a huge time saver and you probably already use it but if you don't let me know. I just set it up and wish I'd known about it FOREVER ago. It saves me a ton of time and I can view all my friends blogs so fast and easy.
Totally cute pictures. Do you use that blog mailbox thing? I will have to look into that, or have Erin tell me how. Your hair looks good. I could tell in the picture before you said anything. I changed mine this week, but i'll have to give it a week or so to settle in before I post any pictures, my hair freaks out for at least 5 days after anything new. Looks like you guys are having a good time, that's awesome you could have time over there. Enjoy the weather, we've gone like 3 days with less than a few hours of sunshine I think, but in the last few weeks when the sun has come out it's been really nice, like 55-60 (yes, cold but not freezing), and no wind. Have a great day!!
love,
Karee
We think Tayson's "The Man" too!! :) What a cutie.
Being as I am quite well versed in round brushes.. get one with at least some boar hair (no all metal with plastic) - it will make a big difference. I've also found that when i'm in a hurry I can blow dry it almost all the way regular, then clip up the top and dry the rest with a round brush, much easier on the hand than constanly twisting the stupid round brush. They do make battery operated ones taht twist for you, I saw one once at Ross. Also, I found velcro rollers to be my best friend. They give me amazing volume, but if you don't get big ones they turn out too curled under sometimes. They almost make oval shaped round brushes - to give you less curl under with the same volume. If I remember, you have lots more hair than me - so volume isn't quite as much of a difficulty. I've also discovered some cheap stlying aids that work, as well what I think it's worth spluring on sometimes - but those are for my fine thin hair. Anyways - Erin is going to have to teach us soon about this mail thing. My hair is calming down a lot, so i'll post something this week or next with my new hair. Can't wait to see the boys. I have a picture of them on the fridge, so Ains knows their names and stuff, hopefully they'll look enough like the picture the next time we see you for her to recognize them. Have a great day!!
Karee
what sponge and velcro rollers will do for your hair is very different. One is curly, the other is big round volume. Anyways, if you don't try them before you can try mine once you get out here. I'm pretty busy the next few weeks. We're going to Seattle for our anniversary this weekend, my mom is coming and staying a week and a half! So, after she leaves and things settle down i'll look into some things.
karee
i love that he looks ready to act out the nativity! so cute- i am glad that you have a blog since we dont live in the same town... oh wait, let's hang out! :)
Post a Comment