Monday, January 7, 2008

It fell off

Well, Saturday night right before bedtime, Camden's fingernail finally fell off. I know, so exciting! j/k (but it sure was exciting to Tayson). For two days I could see that it was going to fall off because after going to the beach, it was half filled with sand. That was when I realized part of it was not attached. Then the next day it got filled with dirt while playing outside and had to be cleaned out again right before his nap. When he woke up from his nap it was barely hanging on and the rest of the afternoon Tayson kept yelling, "Mom, his finger is falling off!" with a lot of excitement. He kept telling everyone that Camden's finger was falling off. Fortunately it was just the nail. I won't include pictures, it is pretty ugly. I think Brady vacuumed up the nail without knowing it had fallen off. Camden has been much happier since it fell off. Before that he was ALWAYS complaining about it everytime he bumped it or we touched it, but he hasn't complained about his finger since then. Hooray for a happy kid again!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for Camdens finger! Glad he is felling better. As for the scrapbooking thing... I set up a small work area behind the staircase and set up my computer and new printer. Dad helped me set up a couple tables so I could layout my stuff and then I moved a bunch of mom's stuff up since she is mostly doing digital scrapbooking lately. When Peyton was younger I'd go downstairs and work on things while she was asleep but I like having it upstairs where I can leave things out and work on it while Peyton plays. I went and bought some paper, ribbon, and eyelits and an eyelit setter and have been going to town ever since. Tyler is sick of my scrapbooking. I'm trying to stay very basic since it costs a lot of money and figured I'll go fancier when I do it digitally. I'll have to post some pics of what I've done so far. I'm waiting on Tyler's mom to give me some newborn pics before I go on since most of ours got deleted when mom's computer went down. I got a title page, ultrasound pics, birth certificate, and hospital page mostly done already. You better get started on your kids before they are your age like mom still has to do yours. :-) We miss you guys tonz! Maybe we can come visit when you guys are in Arizona. I know Peyton would love it and I'd like a vacation. :-) Love ya

Phoenix Girlfriends said...

YAY for fingernails falling off!! LETS ALL LET OURS FALL OFF TOO IN CELEBRATION! :) jk...but MAN I'd be relieved if I were Tayson! I remember when my toenail fell off (skip the visual in your head, although you've seen enough with Tayson anyway) and it felt MUCH better than the dead thing bein there to run into things! ACTUALLY...ahahha...don't think I'm gross...but I saved that toenail til at least when I got married...it might still be somewhere boxed up. sick huh? good thing brady already vaccuumed it up so Tayson won't be a psycho nail saver like me! :) ha! happy week, and glad the boys are well! :)

Phoenix Girlfriends said...

oh, sorry..it's TAUSHA! (maybe I should have kept that concealed.) :)