Mid June Brady and the boys went on a backpacking trip just the 3 of them. Brady had been planning this for quite some time and they were all excited. They had a blast, though the trek in too longer than Brady may have originally expected, but not a surprise with a 6 and 4 year old carrying packs and backpacking 2 miles in and 2 miles out. There were a few moments of Tayson saying "I never ever want to go hiking again" because he was tired, but overall the boys had a blast. I was nervous having them go, but it was a great experience for them and Brady did a good job keeping an eye on them too I guess, or so he says. :) No one got hurt, so I can't complain. Wasn't until they got back and I took Camden somewhere that he ended up requiring stitches. haha. Apparently Brady should be more concerned about me watching the kids than I about him. Brady, like most dads and husbands (at least I think he is like most men, and if not then I blame it on his dad because he is just like his dad and brothers in this way :) ) just tends to walk along wherever we go and it seems as if he thinks the boys are following right behind in a perfect line or something, when it reality I'm in the very back, constantly grabbing them and pulling them and pushing them along to keep up with dad and now and then I have to yell to him to turn around and come back and help. So the idea of them going off into the woods alone with me not there to keep tabs on the boys, was a little frightening. But it all worked out in the end. In reality, Brady is an AWESOME daddy and husband. Oh the adventures these guys have had and will continue to have with him!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment