Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I want my Wonderful Hubby to know how PROUD I am of Him!

Yesterday Brady called up and asked that we meet him somewhere for dinner if I hadn't already started making it. Which I hadn't, so we did. Knowing that our budget was full, I wondered why he would be wanting to go out, so I wondered if something might be up. When we got there I questioned it and he said celebrations were in order! He had his yearly review with work (which he hadn't told me he was having ahead of time) and got Great reports and was rewarded with a small raise for his hard work! Brady has always been a very honest worker, gives it his best and really cares about his patients and helping them improve their lives. (but he was an AWESOME worker long before he ever had his own patients, etc). And I am proud of him every day when I think of him working so hard. I never have to doubt that he is working hard and making it worth his boss' money to have him there. My dad taught me when I got my first real job as a teenager that I need to work hard so that when my boss looks back, they never doubt they hired the right person . Brady is a great example of this and I am very proud of him. YOU ROCK HUN!! Thanks for all your hard work, and the love and patience you still have with our family when you get home each day. You are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! Have I embarrassed you enough yet ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wohoo! Congrats!

Gates & Tausha said...

GO BRADY!!! nice work. :) so i just went through some of your last posts (it's been a while...i dont have as much TIME anymore...hmmm wonder why..lol)...but HOLY...your kids have GROWN and MAN they are adorable!!! :) you guys are so awesome. :) much love!

Meagan said...

Rachel- That's always nice to get rewarded for hard work. Glad you guys are doing well. Your kids are adorable. I love Baylee's outfit at the tulip festival- what a cutie and your boys look so big! Glad to have gotten to know you- I enjoy reading your blog. You've got such a great little family!