Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009 - a ladybug, a frog, and a mummy!




Its a little blurry, sorry, but she was smiling so I couldn't resist posting it. She was a cute ladybug!



Camden the Frog. He was this last year too, but LOVES the costume and it still fit. He's dang cute in it so I couldn't object.

Tayson came up with the idea for his own costume. We had a couple costumes from the past years, but he came to me one day and told me he wished he could be a mummy, so this is what we did. It had a bit of trouble (falling down and out of place here and there) throughout Halloween night, but he still liked it overall I think.


10 comments:

Stephanie said...

cute cute cute! we thought about making ambrose a mummy but thought he would mess it up - tyson is the perfect mummy!

Matt and Mindy said...

Such cute costumes and kids! I bet they were a huge hit trick or treating!

Jana and BJ said...

SO SO CUTE!!! I bet you could sell that on etsy for $75 or something. That is so cute! Nice photography also. I want to learn how to make beannies like that.

Unknown said...

So cute! You did great on Baylee's costume. (I still am not sure how to spell her name?) They all look great!

Aim Aug said...

Oh! She's such a doll! Kaylee was a ladybug too, but I think Baylee's wings are the cutest I've ever seen. All three are so cute. You've got the most photogenic kids.

Kahilau said...

Those are fabulous costumes! I love the mummy thing. What a great mom to do what he wanted! It was so great to see you guys last time. Your family is amazing! Glad you had so much fun!

The Foulgers said...

Sooooo cute. The ladybug costume- you are good! (your boys too!)

Melissa said...

Those costumes are so cute! Hope you guys had fun!

Jamie said...

Oh Rachel, Baylee is so precious!! She is seriously the cutest little thing in that costume! The boys are darling too! What cute kids!!

Candis said...

ok i love them all, but gotta say the mummy is awesome!!! glad to see you guys are doing well. we miss you all!