Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A few pics from our recent trip and more

I still need to locate a lot more of our pics of Disneyland and others, but for now here are some updated pictures.
Four generation pic with Baylee


Great Grandma and Grandma Suzie and the four granddaughters on Brady's side of the family. Nine boys and 4 girls (at one point it was 1 girl and 6 boys, so the girls are slowly coming, now just hoping for one of his brother's to hopefully get their girl this coming year).
Having a very important conversation with her doggy. Not sure if he did something wrong and she is setting him straight or what. Too cute!

This little one makes me laugh. She still does not roll over (other than maybe twice on accident), but she is very good at this. When I first told the doctor she still does not roll over at 6 1/2 months he was shocked, but then I told him that she can do this and when he saw her, he was no longer concerned. He said obviously she is strong enough. She's just content with being stationary for now, and we are very content with it too. :)

7 comments:

Jana and BJ said...

Fun pictures!!! I can't wait to see the Disneyland pics!

Matt and Mindy said...

Wow I can't believe she is so big already! I could have sworn she was still brand new. What a cute family you guys have!

Jamie said...

Such a little sweetie! I love her cute little hat! What an awesome picture with the grandma's! That will be a treasure!

Stephanie said...

look at her sitting up looking all grown up and precious!

Unknown said...

Way to update! Its about time. I still just love that hat. Now that I'm having a girl... hint hint. And I was wondering if you'd make one for Kirstyn and I'll send you some money for it? Her baby is due the middle of Feb.

Kara's Party Ideas said...

So fun! Your kids are adorable! I love their names...especially, Camden {that name has been on our list}! I left a follow-up comment on my blog, but just in case you didn't get the feed I wanted to comment here too ;). Glad we found eachother after all these years!

Candis said...

when did susie go grey??? she looks so different?