This is one of my new favorite outfits.
It has the cutest flower on the back and on the pockets on the bum. She's so fun to dress up! She is such a happy baby and WE LOVE HER!
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Baylee Faces
Posted by
Brady and Rachel
at
5:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
what a cute happy babe!
She is such a doll!
Looks like you've had a fun summer! She is so cute!
Soo cute! I love her new way of putting herself to sleep! It looks like you have had a great summer- we need to get together!
So cute! I you are loving all the girlie stuff! She looks just like the boys!
oh i love all the new pictures! looks like you are having so much fun this summer....
love the flowers what a wonderful hubby you have! i just love my cousin! i just love you too, too:)
what a cutie! i love having girls...it's like playing dress-up everyday. :)
Hi Rachel- I dont remember if I responded to you or not on my couponing! Life gets crazy and i get forgetful. I acutally get six sunday papers every week (that is how i'm able to get such large quantities). I also pay for a subscription to a website that helps to match the deals with the stores. I spend abut $30 a month on papers and the website.. but my savigns far exceed that! Where are you living?
Post a Comment