Friday, May 29, 2009

One other blog

Here is a link to the other photographers blog. http://www.robinslittlenest.blogspot.com/ I realized that I don't think I shared this one yet. She also asked if I wouldn't mind passing on her blog to friends and family and ask them to comment as well but to make sure you put in the comment that you know me. It is a great way to get some advertising out for her. And I can get another 8x10 of Baylee for it. Both photographers did a great job, especially on Baylee's pics, so if you wouldn't mind commenting, that would be wonderful, or just check out the pics. Once again, remember Tayson was definitely not dressed to have his pic taken, so the clothes look a little rubbish. Oops, oh well.

1 comments:

brody&karee said...

Do you still need more comments? The photos are great. I wonder if either one needs another model in teh next few months. Hmmm.