I need some help from you. One of the photographers, just started her new blog http://tuckerbleu.com/thescoop/ and has offered me a promotion. She says if I have at least 10 family/friends go onto the blog and post a comment on one or both of the posts of my kids, she will give me a free 8x10 of each of the kids. The original offer for letting her photograph Baylee was some 5x7's, but now she will give me an extra 8x10 of each kid, which would be Awesome, since they normally cost $90 for 3 of them. If you get a chance and wouldn't mind leaving a comment on her blog, that would be WONDERFUL! Thanks
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I left some comments on that blog but I didn't say that I knew you. Should I or does it matter?
I commented! Hope ya get those prints. They are great pictures!
done and done! it's easy to comment on such cuteness!!! :)
Post a Comment