Okay, for those of you who wanted details. What can I say? Everything went Perfect, and I am thoroughly grateful for that after having two harder deliveries with epidurals not working. Went in that morning, got induced about 8:15am. By 1:30, still at almost a 3 (where I was at my last dr. appt). Dr. broke my water about 1:35, by 2:00 amazing anesthesiologist came over and did an EXCELLENT job. Epidural in by about 2:30. 3:30 checked and a 6. After that, everything was a blur (went FAST)! By 4:31 I had progressed to a 10 and Baylee was here. She has a few bruises on the back of her head because the dr. and nurses said she "shot out like a rocket". Having pushed just over an hour with Tayson and 1 hr and 15 min. with Camden, you can imagine my shock when 1 and 1/2 pushes brought Baylee into this world. And of course you can imagine both our shock when we realized she was a girl.
I wouldn't trade having not found out the gender. It really was SO MUCH FUN and so much more EXCITING all nine months. The time seemed to go by really fast. Its still hard to believe she is really here. Sure we aren't all that prepared for a girl, but it is worth the hassle that we might face now. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Details
Posted by
Brady and Rachel
at
4:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That is so wonderful! I can't wait to meet her. Hopefully her easy delivery means that she will be an easy baby.
She's so pretty! She looks just like the boys. So glad your epi was good this time!
Congratulations (again!) She really is beautiful. I love her name. I had the name Baylee picked out for Sophie until I was about 7 months pregnant! I am sure the boys are so in love with her. I am so excited you waited to find out if she was a girl or boy. It makes labor and everything so darn exciting!! Wish we could see her in person. Someday!
A beautiful girl! Congratulations! She is adorable and I bet you are so thrilled. I'm truly very excited for oyu and glad everything went so well!!!
Post a Comment