Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Still Growing

24 weeks!
(and as you can see in the background with the stack of boxes, we've got a new project ahead of us. Our offer was accepted and so we are officially in the process of buying our first home. Stressful to say the least, but we are very excited too. Time to start packing.)

Tayson helping Daddy fix his car. Tayson thought it was pretty cool to be able to go out and work with Dad. :)

9 comments:

Jana and BJ said...

Start doing hand exercises now. You will sign more papers than you can possibly imagine! But that is so exciting! You should post pictures of the house.

Stephanie said...

CONGRATS ON THE HOUSE!!!!!

i am so happy for you guys and you are looking great!

Gates & Tausha said...

beautiful bump!!! :) that is SOOO awesome about the casa! stressful for SURE---but GREAT! :) best blessings. :)

Candis said...

Congrats on the house! That is a stressful exciting time! Wait until you get to sell it!
You look so cute, just a bump out front. Keep us updated on your address. I'll let you guys know when we get our new one also...and post pictures lets see your new digs!

Erin Axson said...

Look how cute you look! You look darling and I am so jealous that the only thing getting bigger is your tummy! I am getting bigger ALL OVER!

Congrats on your house. That is so exciting!

Missy said...

You are a cute pregnant woman. Yeah for the house. That's pretty fun to not find out what your having. I miss those boys.

Melissa said...

Your chose one of the easiest recipes! :)

It's 1 cup of oil
1 cup of 7up
1 cup of soy sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
Chicken parts

Mix oil, 7up, soy sauce and garlic in a big ziploc bag. Add the chicken and marinate for at least 4 hours. It's better if you marinate over night!

Annette and Scott said...

You look sooo cute!! Take it easy with all the packing, lifting, etc!
Can't wait to hear all about the new home!

Nicholas and Brittani said...

I cannot believe that I didn't comment on this before, I love this picture and I cannot wait to find out what you are having...I think it's a girl! And to answer your question- No there is no LPN license yet. This is a serious long process. I had to take an exit exam from my school before I can take the state boards. The noght before my exam Charli woke up with a 103 fever, Preslee woke up three different times, and the baby just wouldnt sleep. I definitely didn't take my "game" with me to take the test. You had to pass with a 95-97% likelihood of passing the boards and I missed it by 1.5%. They were going to let me take the boards anyway, but decided to have me study for a week and try again. One more trip to Draper and I should be done. Sorry for the long story, But I am so excited for you guys, and I love the belly pictures. I think that pregnancy is so amazingly beautiful. Such a miracle. We miss you guys.