Congrats to Brady's brother and sister-in-law on their BEAUTIFUL new addition to their family. They welcomed their fourth little boy into their family this morning. Nathaniel Clark. What a cutie! Glad to hear baby and mom are doing great! We are excited to get to meet him in person over the holidays. He is the 12th grandchild for Brady's parents. An even dozen now!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Welcome Little Guy!
Posted by
Brady and Rachel
at
11:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I haven't seen your blog for a while! First of all , you scared me with this post. I thought you had a baby and I was like wait how did I miss that! LOL! Your little boy can swim better than me! That is awesome! And I love your boys halloween costumes! Super cute! The buddy the elf thing....Is he seriously wearing tights? Now that is funny!!!
how great!!! :) precious. :)
Post a Comment