Monday, November 17, 2008

Clearing up the Confusion

Apparently I confused a few people who thought maybe they had missed an announcement or something 6 or 7 months back and the last post was of our little guy. Though he's cute enough that I would love to have him be our little guy, he is only our nephew. So don't worry, you didn't miss anything.............. well that is unless you don't read this post then you might miss something. We are officially announcing that we are in fact expecting a baby in mid-May. We are all THRILLED! Especially the boys! However they insist it is a girl and that there is NO WAY it can be a boy. When asked if they would be happy if it ended up being a boy, they said No. YIKES! I'm planning on a boy as the tally on Brady's side of the family is 9 boys and 3 girls, our chances may not be so likely for a girl, but would love a girl of course too. We'll be happy with either. Boys are a lot of fun, and who knows if we get enough of them we can have our own little league team.

20 comments:

Melanie said...

Yeah! Congratulations you guys. We are so excited for you!

Unknown said...

Thats what Tyler wants... a little league team. I told him to plan on a softball team. :-)

Stephanie said...

hooray hooray hooray!! how long have you known?? you are like two weeks or so ahead of me and i announced oh so long ago... :) haha!

congrats to you all- this is so fun!

Jamie said...

CONGRATS!!! That's so awesome! You are such a cute mom! I hope you have a little girl someday too! We were prego at the same time once werent we? I better get crackin!

John and Sherri said...

Congrats! Cole still likes to look at pics of Tayson

Gates & Tausha said...

congrats guys!!! :) your family is so sweet...and a little addition will be so fun. :) add 1 for the girl tally. :)

Jana and BJ said...

I am so excited!!! More cousins for Little Izzy! I figure the ratio right now is exactly 1:3 for girls:boys. So it could go either way. But since we started with a girl (Emily), your boys are probably right.

Erin Axson said...

Yahoo!!!! Congrats!

Meagan said...

Congratulations Rach! That's awesome-I'm really excited for you guys! I have a feeling that I'll be getting a lot of boys too- they run in the family as well, but that's okay- boys are great! Good luck with everything!

Kahilau said...

Congrats us guys! 3 is crazy but oh so fun at the same time. Your boys going to be great with a little one! Can't wait to see what the next one will look like. Your kids are beautiful.

Nicholas and Brittani said...

CONGRATS!!! I am way excited for you guys! Everyone says that three is the hardest nimber, but after one life is just plain crazy. Good crazy though! Three just makes it really difficult to fo anywhere. I never ever go anywhere without Nic. Good Luck! Post prego pictures.

Candis said...

congrats guys! we are so excited for you. how are you doing rachel?? feeling good?

Melissa said...

I know I left a comment, but I don't know what happened to it! Congratulations! That's great!!

Annette and Scott said...

Congratulations...We're so happy for you all!! Babies are the best!

Missy said...

That's is great! Congrats on the pregnancy. To bad you don't live closer we could go through it together. We are due early July. The boys won't care if it's a boy or a girl once it arrives. Again Congrats!

Aim Aug said...

Holy Cow! Your boys are adorable...and so big! We miss you guys! Congrats on the new one. You never know...we got a girl. Don't you have to continue your tradition naming your kids after ours (wink, wink). Tyson, Tayson, Cameron, Camden, Kaylee...oh, the possiblities!

Aim Aug said...

A good name is a good name. It only matters if you guys like it. It is hard enough to find a name you like, let alone worry about who they will share a name with(i.e. Tyson chicken, Mike Tyson...my Mom is still not thrilled with it). Let us know when you find out what you are having! We are so excited for you!

The Kroebers said...

Congrats on the new addition. I'm so glad you have a blog so that we can keep in touch better. Your boys are so big and so cute. Good luck with the pregnancy. Heather

Alexis said...

Apparently I missed this post because I didn't know you were expecting until I read your comment on my blog!! Congratulations!! I am excited for you guys. Tayson and Camden will be such cute big brothers!! Hope you are doing and feeling well. I think about you guys often! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

hey can't wait to come see you guys and congrats can't wait to have another neice or nephew. Which ever it is we will all be thrilled. Luv ya

P.S. I have a feeling it's a girls :]