I have no time right now for pictures, life has been crazy for us while trying to find a place to live in Salem, Oregon while being here in Arizona. I DON'T recommend to anyone to try finding a place to live while being far away from where you will be living. It has been a PAIN, fortunately I have an amazing sister-in-law who has been a HUGE!!!! help with it all, since they live not too far from where we will be. THANK YOU KAREE! Anyways, I just wanted to post a couple quotes from yesterday that Tayson said before I forget. He makes me smile, and one especially was too priceless. First of all my parents got hear yesterday for a few days to visit so the boys are ECSTATIC to say the least. Tayson and I were sitting on the couch after his nap waiting for Camden to wake up so we could go over to Nana and Papa's condo and go swimming and
he said "Mom, I don't want to take my water things when we go swimming."
I said: " Oh you want to make sure we take them?"
He said: "No, I don't need them, if I go under water, I will just touch the ground and jump back up."
I said: "Oh, since you can ride a bike without training wheels, you now know how to swim all by yourself?"
he said: "Yep"
Then when we were waiting for my dad to come and pick us up, he and Tayson were sitting in their carseats on the sidewalk and Camden pointed out that the moon was out (it was around 5:00 or so). Here is Tayson's comment to that:
He said: "Mom you need to call Jesus and tell him it isn't nighttime anymore"
I laughed quietly and said: "I don't think that will work"
He said: "Maybe if we yell REALLY LOUD, he will hear us" (He was Serious about it all)
(I then tried to explain, while laughing inside, that sometimes you can still see the moon in the day time (Jesus didn't just forget to put it away)).
I gotta run, I have lots of pictures, but just haven't got around to downloading them, hopefully in a couple days though. Happy note, we are DONE ON FRIDAY!!!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Tayson's comments
Posted by
Brady and Rachel
at
8:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
What a funny kid! We are excited to see you guys in a week!
wow! i am sure it is easy for me to say this since i havent been out there living it all- but that seemed to go by fast! i am so excited for your big move to oregon and even better for when we join you out there. :)
Hahhha...that is SOOO funny...i'm still laughing...smart kid...maybe jesus really doesn't like to pick up after the moon. :) ahahah..SO glad you were here while you were! best blessings to you guys in oregon...YOU'LL LOVE IT!!! beautiful. you may just get a visitor...(please...i REALLY want to go visit up there!) ps...this little word verification thing below spells out gerklaquerk...cool huh?
I love the kids come up with. I need to be better about writing things down, but 5 min later I can't remember.
Post a Comment