Thursday, April 17, 2008

How did they fit?

I came out of my bedroom one morning to find this. I'm really not sure how they both fit in, it isn't that big of a box, it is one of the smaller huggies boxes. Then when I went to take a picture, Tayson decided to show off his many funny faces he pulls lately. He has also become quite the expert at rolling his eyes when mom or dad tell him to do something. Sorry, no pics of that though. I'm thinking we've got our hands full in the future if he is already rolling his eyes at us! Look out!



10 comments:

Unknown said...

He definitely has found some new faces. Funny kid!

Jana and BJ said...

Definitely Brady's son!

Melissa said...

They always find some way to get into the tiniest spaces!!

Kahilau said...

Those are some great faces. I especially love the 3rd one. Maybe he was actually realizing how uncomfortable that really felt. Hours of fun with those 2 together I bet.

Gates & Tausha said...

oh my gosh you have SO many fun pictures!!! i never knew peoria had a easter city thing!! what?! :) and lightning MCQUEEN!! dang. :) cute poopin in style pic too! haha...and how creative is TAYSON w/ his rope and bike...new sport in the making. LOVE the zoo...and your cute boys' pics...I can't wait to hear an update on how you like your place and Oregon when ya get there. oh and disneyland!

Leisa Waldron said...

That is so funny! So creative, good job boys!

Meagan said...

I love all the new pic of your little boys- they are so darling!!! It sounds like your boys keep you laughing! I can't wait until Jase starts talking and saying funny things- motherhood is so great huh!!! I love the story about asking Jesus to put the moon away- it doesn't get any cuter than that!

Stephanie said...

cute/funny kiddos! also, i am so delighted to hear a song from enchanted on here :)

snlbarney said...

I love moments like that - glad you captured it on film:) So sad we missed you last weekend, I am sure Sean told Brady about the funeral adn the family we ended up having in town for it. Too crazy. Maybe we need to come visit you now... I will work on that:) Until then, we'll see each other in the blogging world...

Annette and Scott said...

Boys are so amazing at the things they can come up with to try!!
Your boys get cuter all the time!!
We miss you all but know you are on to bigger & better things in your life...We love you!!