These pictures are all backwards, but not worth the time and frustration of trying to switch it around.
Now below is a lot of pictures! No one perfect picture, should I have hoped for one? HA! Not a chance with three kiddos, but their personalities come through, and that's what matters. :) We love these three kiddos more than any words could express! It was a lot of fun to go as a family, and especially to be able to go on a weekday so it was not crowded at all. And we lucked out when we pulled in and one of Brady's former patients was collecting the fee to the farm and he refused our payment, saying "my treat".



7 comments:
They are so cute! And the tulips are beautiful!
your kids are so cute! I love the tulips! They look incredible!
They are all so cute! I love Baylee's cute little outfit. I definitely need one more baby girl! It's funny how Camden and Tayson have grown so much but they still look so much the same as they did during the storage days! :)
What cute pics of them all. Peyton is sitting here yelling in my ear, "I want to go see Tayson!" I keep saying we can't because they live far away. That answer apparently isn't good enough for her as she repeats again, "I want to go see Tayson and the flowers!"
What beautiful pictures!!
That looks like so much fun! I wish we lived closer to each other. Our kids would have a blast together. The girls love rock climbing. :) Baylee is a such a cutie!
oh they are too dang cute! i just love tulips! how is the marathon training? hang in there, it's so close!
Post a Comment