I really would like to get a breadmaker, and there are a lot of them on craigslist. Usually people have them but have rarely, or never used them, so now they want to sell them. I am just wondering if any of you have/use one and like it and what brand it is. I know nothing about what brand is good, etc. So if anyone has any opinions, please share them, then it will give me a good idea of a brand or two I can keep my eyes out for. Thanks. I am also trying to learn to make bread by hand too, it would just be fun to have a breadmaker as well to make some quickly at times, and start to use our wheat.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
We don't have a breadmaker, but I am a fan of "doing your homework" before buying something big like that. I always do a search on amazon because they have pretty decent consumer reviews. You can at least get an idea of what brands are better. Good luck!
I love mine, it is beyond appliances, but i'll have to see who the major maker is. I like all the options it has, you can just do dough, or do various kinds of breads with lots of other things. The biggest complaint i've heard from people is if they only make really small loaves, then they feel like it's not worth it to even make it if you only get 6 slices out of it. Good luck.
The Bosche! SO SO SO badly want it. Saving my pennys and maybe when I'm fifty I can get one. :-)
I just re-read your post. The Bosch is more of a mixer/ grain grinder/ stuff. I think you want the actual "maker." No idea on that? Good luck. You should ask mom. She makes bread a lot now and it is good. She brings us a loaf every now and then and Peyton and Tyler love it.
We have a Sunbeam bread maker and we use it all of the time and love it!
We have a Cuisinart Convection breadmaker and I love it!! It has more features than I actually use, but it makes really nice, decent size loaves (up to two pounds). I use it at least once a week.
ok lady, our breadmaker is a Breadman..who knows. i love to make home made bread but i have to say that breadmaker bread is terrible! i use mine for the dough setting which i love love love. you couldn't pay me enough to actually make it in it though. it comes out rubbery and horrible. my mom just bought a really $$$$ one and hers is the same. so, i would recomend getting a target one and using it for the dough setting but not actually baking it in it...just my two cents:)
Post a Comment