Thursday, September 11, 2008

Camping in Astoria

So I realize it is about time I update. Now that it has been a while, we have sooo many pictures I want to add, that it will take a while to catch everyone up. These are pics from our camping trip to Astoria the end of July/beginning of Aug. The above pic was taken in Astoria, the northwest tip of Oregon. It is gorgeous to say the least. The following pics are not in particular order.

Tayson hanging out on a rock at one of the beaches we stopped at between Astoria and home.
The boys and I at a beach in Seaside, OR

Tayson and Camden

Camden

Tayson hanging out by the campfire

Camden chillin' by the campfire while Tayson and Mommy were riding bikes around the campground.

Minigolf at the KOA.

The big "jumping pillow" at the KOA.

The boys LOVED IT!! KOA's seriously are the best!

Checking out a historic site at the Lewis and Clark Fort.

The boys at the Lewis and Clark fort.

1 comments:

Jana and BJ said...

Looks like a beautiful and FUN camping trip! Beach pics in Oregon are so different than beach pics in Hawaii!