Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Some pics in Utah

I just got this picture from my sister of the boys and their niece Peyton right before we moved to Oregon. I shows so well the joy of childhood! I love it.

Tayson decided yesterday morning that he would have a strawberry sandwich for breakfast and Nana let him make one. In the beginning he had strawberries and dried yogurt on it, but had a HARD time biting through the dried yogurt so finally removed it but then ate the whole sandwich after that! Later that morning he talked about making another one for lunch. He comes up with the most random ideas some times, it makes us laugh.

Papa and the boys searching for worms for the baby chicks

Camden was stuck on searching for worms in the hole, and stared into it for quite some time, but couldn't find a worm. They did find some digging elsewhere though.

Papa and the boys. They sure love their Papa



This is from last month

Last month Tayson got to help Papa plant the garden. He had a blast. Now his plants are growing but I don't have a picture yet. He did a great job though.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute. I'm sure you're loving Oregon. I hear it's wonderful

Gates & Tausha said...

ok...that top pic is SOO good...and that made me laugh to see camden so into the worm thing, and tayson's strawberry sandwich....and he LIKED it?! i love the cool stuff your dad does...garden, worm-diggin...every boy's dream!

Missy said...

Oh I wish I could have seen the boys when you were in UT. Maybe we can catch you next time around. Tell them hi from Miss Missy

Meagan said...

Such fun pictures! Well- I have good news- we had to change our plans for coming to Utah County due to working situations. We will be up there from July 14-21st. So hopefully we will be able to still meet up with you!