Brady has officially survived his Doctoral project presentation as of 2:00 p.m. today! We are all very excited! A huge stress relief for him, and the kids and I are sure excited to have him back home again as a Dad and Husband. Unfortunately he's still got a few tests for his classes the next few weeks, but hopefully they won't be nearly as stressful as the past few weeks. Brady did an incredible job defending his project and answering all the questions from his committee. There were moments that I wanted to cry for him because it seemed way to stressful to me, and the committee grilled him like crazy. He handled it very professionally, (that's why he's the one going to PT school!). I'm very impressed with his hard work, and also very grateful to my friend Katie for watching the boys so I could be there at the presentation. Just thought I would share the exciting news! Brady is SUPERMAN!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Woo hoo!!! Way to go...tell Brady to stop being stingy with those super powers...share some with us normal people too! JK...but that is SOOO exciting..and SUCH an accomplishment...bet it feels great! Congrats guys!! :) Much love!
Yay! Congrats to both of you. Sophie asked if she could call Tayson the other day so we may be calling soon. To add the family and friends links you sign in and go to Customize, Add Page Element, choose Link List and add the web sites and names. If that was too confusing call me and I'll explain it better! We miss you guys. It was fun to hear about the drama at Alpine Storage!
Me again, I just saw that you already figured out how to add the links! :)
ok i just had to confess...i totally took the playlist idea and claimed it! I LOVE IT! so thanks you BLOG pro. :) mucho loveo
Post a Comment