Sunday, September 30, 2007

More Treehouse Museum

Camden had to wear a builder hat while building with the blocks. He has become quite attached to hats lately. He gets mad if you take them off of him. He had a navy blue baseball hat on all day this day, as you will see in other pictures and when I went to get his pajamas on later that night and took off his ball cap, he got mad and started crying, so I had to find a beenie hat for him to wear to bed, because he couldn't sleep with the ball cap on. He was happy as could be as soon as I found a fleece at for him to wear to bed.

Tayson loved playing with the blocks and building his biggest tower ever (with just a little help from mom near the end.)

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Looks like fun! My girls loved it there, too. Seeing the pictures of Tayson and Camden almost brought sophie to tears! We miss you. Lexie

Gates & Tausha said...

RACHEL!!! How FUN!! Man being a kid is the coolest...looks like an AWESOME place too!! :) Your boys are so cute...I LOVED the hat thing with Camden...oh my gosh that's funny...a true man. :) ahha Hey we'll be up in your parts this weekend...with the YW of the ward so it'll be busy...but if you HAPPEN to be on the square this weekend, give me a ringer!! MUCH LOVE! -T

Gates & Tausha said...

ps...i want a cookie