
So this was Baylee's costume for the ward party. I saw it on Ebay and couldn't pass it up. I always thought she would make such a cute squishy pumpkin and she did. She also always wears her orange boots constantly! so it seemed only fitting to get a costume that would match. ;) but by the time Halloween came she changed her mind and decided on the last costume, because I found it for $5 at oldnavy I figured I would grab it for next year (the cupcake, but she wanted to wear it halloween night as well so figured why not.) the hat attached to the pumpkin costume is too small for her big noggin, so I made a different one to go with it. Now just have to make a different one to go with the cupcake (but I have almost a year to do that) since that one was also too small.

Tayson wanted to be a vampire!

And of course Camden wanted to be bumblebee (he decided that before halloween last year, and so we got it on clearance last year). Fortunately he STILL wanted to be bumblebee a year later.

Still the orange boots!

Brady's Mr. Potato head costume. Everyone in our ward asked why I wasn't mrs. potato head, but I told them after making his costume and Tayson's cape, I wasn't in the mood to even consider making another costume. And I just DON'T dress up for Halloween! I know, pathetic, but I just don't.
2 comments:
Well done friend! What cute costumes!
Love baylee's pumpkin hat. I'm sure its 10X cuter than the one it came with. The boys look awesome too! Love Brady's costume. You are so good to make him one. I just tell Tyler "Good luck with that" when he asks me to help. ;) Not as good of a wife as you.
Post a Comment