
Baylee LOVES to get her brothers to color with her. It is her favorite thing to do the past 6 months.

Wants to ride bikes like her brothers

Sleeping angel


Fell asleep with Daddy

She LOVES umbrellas, her minnie mouse skirt and of course her ORANGE boots (she wears them Daily no matter what kind of outfit she has on. Anyone around here that sees her can be a witness to that.

She tripped and fell in the parking lot on the way out of church one sunday and got quite a nice goose egg.

Oh and love her minnie shirt too.


She insisted on posing for a pic with her Lion. ;)
Crazy to think that she is going to be a big sister within the next 4 1/2 months. (most already know through facebook as I never update this blog, but for those who maybe don't - we are expecting baby #4 March 1st.)
3 comments:
I love the red polka dot shirt. Super cute. SHe is getting so big but I still think Camden has changed the most over the last few months. Oh and that is funny they have to wear mouth guards for flag football. It makes those kids look so much older. So happy for all the updates. Now keep it up.
I can't believe how grown up those kiddos are! It's been a long time since we've seen you guys. Congratulations on #4! we must not be Facebook friends, because I missed it! That's so exciting!
I missed the FB announcement! Congratulations! So exciting!
Post a Comment