We are staying busy but here's what we've been up to lately. Tayson had a music concert for school on Tuesday and had fun singing and playing the xylophone. He LOVES his 1st grade class, his teacher and classmates, and really seems to enjoy music as well. (some pics are blurry because they are taken from our camera that is mainly for video, so unless lighting is perfect, the photos end up slightly blurry at least. Video works great of course, and that's what we mainly use it for, but I tried to take a few pictures since it was the only thing I brought.

Baylee and Cam playing at the treehouse (one of their favorite places to go while shopping)

Camden and Tayson with their cousins (my cousin's kids) at Thanksgiving point while we were visiting in Utah last month.

Baylee got ahold of Daddy's yummy chocolate stashed on his nightstand and she SURE enjoyed it! She definitely has a sweet tooth! I bought a shirt for her the other day that fits her perfectly. It says Candy makes me happy. If you could see how she sneaks around here searching for treats you would understand. And when she is caught with treats in her closet, or in the pantry, etc and I tell her they are not for her and its not good for her to eat lots of treats she says "but, es ummy." (aka "but its yummy") and I say, "I know its yummy, but its not for you." She replys with the same answer "but es ummy!" She just couldn't understand how treats couldn't be good for her if they were yummy. (

Also a couple months back she figured out how to get undressed by herself in the morning and has done it a couple of times. This was the first and boy was she proud of herself. Fortunately she didn't take her diaper off or anything, just her pajamas. :)

Tayson made this HUGE pancake this morning for breakfast with daddy. He was sure proud of it!

This is what I've been up to lately in my spare time, crocheting.
This is a hat I had fun making for a little baby boy in our ward. Its been fun experimenting and creating new styles.

Also two matching ones I had fun making for my cousins little girls.
One ended up a little too big, but hopefully she'll grow into it soon. Still trying to figure out how to adjust to certain sizes, especially on patterns I make up.

This little girl LOVES to be outside RAIN or SHINE, this just happened to be RAIN, but it didn't bother her one bit. We are however enjoying the sunshine lately and hoping for much more in the near future. Its been one rainy winter, and spring is beginning to look SO GOOD and appealing!

And we've been blessed to see quite a few of these lately! Can't complain one bit!

Look closely, here's a double!! (it didn't turn out quite so well in the photo though because it took me a little while to locate the camera), but it was beautiful! Sometimes these have come at times when I really need something to make me smile and remind me to live in the moment and enjoy each day and all that comes with it, even if I want to pull my hair out some days. ;)
2 comments:
So I love that you are posting! Keep it up!! Love all the hats. The boy one is super cute. Very boy but cute. Jealous of the gorgeous rainbows. We just get snow! Grr! :-)
Cute pictures! LOVE the little boy hat. :) I want one just like it for Crew. Did I already send you my email? If not it is mamaleisa@gmail.com. Let me know where to send $$$ and how much, Crew has a big head, so maybe we need to talk about that too. I love the rainbow picture!
Post a Comment