Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Halloween!

This little girl went as Minnie mouse this year, and she makes a pretty cute one if I do say so myself. (but I'm biased) :)

Superman, Minnie Mouse, and Optimus Prime (though by the time we got to the trunk or treat, optimus primes decided he didn't really care for his costume afterall. ha! but mom forced him to wear it if he wanted treats - had to get some use out of it after he BEGGED me to buy it).

Brady's halloween costume (or part of it he did have a hat on too but not for this pic- we had to recreat this since he took it off before I ever remembered to get a pic.) He went as a movie theatre floor this year. :) It was a hit! The boys are the one's who picked what he was going to be.


Trust me it didn't take this little girl long to figure out the whole trick or treating business Saturday night. She had the phrase "tri tree" down packed by the end of the trunk or treat the ward put on. Also the pic goes to show that she is not afraid of wrappers, she KNOWS what is inside treat wrappers (learned long ago) and is more than happy to just chew right threw a wrapper (eat wrapper and all) to get to the good stuff (no patience to wait to ask mom or dad to open it, that or the fact that she knows we likely won't let her have it, so she just goes for it when she gets the chance). :)



On Halloween night we let the kids dress up to go over and visit with Brady's boss, and Tayson changed his costume to a football player (Brady had found his old 49ers jersey and Tayson thinks it is the coolest and has sort of inherited it). These are the boys pumpkins this year.




Finally caught up! Sorry, there are a LOT of posts, but I figure this way- what are the chances that I will update again within the next 3-6 months? Probably not so likely, so lets just say you have that long to catch up on all these posts. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What cute costumes. Baylee's is adorable and I'm guessing you made her cute hat. Love it!

Brady and Rachel said...

Yeah, but this time I actually made the skirt too. :) It was my first attempt at sewing an article of clothing all on my own. YAY!

Crafty Patterson Mom said...

Where did you get the hat pattern I love it?

Brady and Rachel said...

Sorry I don't have a pattern, I just made it up this time. But you can take just about any basic hat pattern I think and then just create a couple circles for the ears and then I sewed the ears on. Hope that helps.