Sorry, I meant to put it at the end of the last post. If you haven't had a chance check out the pics of the boys in the garage and what they created. Alexis, the boys definitely have made their fair share of trains, that is for sure! But not this time. No limo either. I came out to the garage to find Santa and his sleigh! Hence even a red stroller for the sleigh. All the chairs, bags, etc are the reindeer. 8 of them in fact (not sure if that was planned), with one reindeer in front leading the way. Camden is riding on Rudolph. hahahaha. I got quite the kick out of it. I love the creativity of kids! Oh ya, and Jamie, YES it took F-O-R-E-V-E-R to post the last post. I knew there was a reason that I shouldn't get behind on updating our blog. You would think after this I will be much better at it. But, knowing me, that likely will not be the case.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment